We are currently in the process of revamping our
vegan meat alternatives. Items have to be taken off our website until complete. If you are after anything at all don't hesitate to send us an email at email@example.com and we can organise it for you
We have been making our own meat alternatives for 10 years and we thought that it was time to make these available for you to enjoy at home. We launched Two-Bit Villains Vegan Butchery in 2022 with a range of different products for you to impress your friends and family with.
Browse our range at our online store.
We offer pick up from our restaurant and local delivery up to 40kms from the Adelaide CBD
Since opening in 2011, Two-Bit Villains has been smashing the stigma against vegetarian alternatives with our plant-based, Americana cuisine. Our variety of award-winning “beef” and “chicken” burgers are more than a handful of tastiness and our nachos are perfect for spicing up your palette. The diner’s unique location in Adelaide Arcade’s historic Grand Ballroom features a balcony which overlooks Rundle Mall, providing for the perfect view while you sample our handcrafted soda range. Have different dietary needs? The Two-Bit team are passionate about catering to the customer, whether it’s vegan, dairy or gluten free, we provide options for you.
For Functions, Large Bookings And
Tel. (08) 8232 1302
Press, Media, Suppliers:
Shop 150, Level One,
Adelaide Arcade, Adelaide
South Australia, 5000
Tues 11:30-3:00 / Takeaway 5:30-8:00
Wed 11:30-3:00 / 5:30 - 8:00
Thurs 11:30-3:00 / 5:30-8:00
Sun 11:30-3:00 (November-April)
If you would like to book a table please book using our online platform by clicking the button below.
For bookings of 6 ppl ot more, our system requires holding card details to secure your booking. We never take a deposit and card information is kept private and only charged if you don’t show up to your booking with no prior contact or the following conditions.
- Bookings require Credit Card details to be secured.
- We don’t take any payment at the time nor is the information visible to us, it’s held in a secure digital storage and released after your booking.
- Cancellations require more than 24 hours notice.
- If we have received no contact, we reserve the right to charge $10 per guest.
- We understand that things can happen and we don’t want to have to leave a sour taste in your mouth, we just ask that you continue to keep in contact with us with any changes, including the size of your party