One of a kind!
Our handcrafted sodas are the real deal. Made completely with real fruit and spices. Nothing artificial, no preservatives, additives, or mean things. Every recipe is formulated in our secret lab to get the flavour just right.
Since opening in 2011, Two-Bit Villains has been smashing the stigma against vegetarian alternatives with our plant-based, Americana cuisine. Our variety of award-winning “beef” and “chicken” burgers are more than a handful of tastiness and our tacos are perfect for spicing up your palette. The diner’s unique location in Adelaide Arcade’s historic Grand Ballroom features a balcony which overlooks Rundle Mall, providing for the perfect view while you sample our handcrafted soda range. Have different dietary needs? The Two-Bit team are passionate about catering to the customer, whether it’s vegan, dairy or gluten free, we provide options for you.
Come down on a Thursday night to catch Two-Pub Villains, where we put a vegan spin on classic pub favourites.
First Thursday Of Every Month!
VEGAn pub night
Our vegan pub nights are held on the 1st Thursday of every month.
Every three months we hold a vegan pub quiz. Contact us to find out more.
Our next Quiz night is scheduled for 2nd Sept.
Bookings over 10ppl And
Tel. (08) 8232 1302
Press, Media, Suppliers:
Shop 150, Level One,
Adelaide Arcade, Adelaide
South Australia, 5000
Wed 11:30-3:00 / 5:30 - 8:30
Thurs 11:30-3:00 / 5:30-8:30
If you would like to book a table please book using our online platform by clicking the button below.
For bookings of more than 10 ppl our system requires holding card details to secure your booking. We never take a deposit and card information is kept private and only charged if you don’t show up to your booking with no prior contact or the following conditions.
- Bookings require Credit Card details to be secured.
- We don’t take any payment at the time nor is the information visible to us, it’s held in a secure digital storage and released after your booking.
- Cancellations require more than 24 hours notice.
- If we have received no contact, we reserve the right to charge $10 per guest.
- We understand that things can happen and we don’t want to have to leave a sour taste in your mouth, we just ask that you continue to keep in contact with us with any changes, including the size of your party